Trinh fish and corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gardnaaa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gardnaaa

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Messages
132
Reaction score
180
What state or country do you live in
New York
Hey guys, just wanted to post about my transaction with @Trinh Fish & Corals . Super easy transaction and awesome communication. I asked him to order me a flame hawk and a cleaner shrimp. He gave me an amazing price, and even catered to my request that the flame hawk was on the smaller side. He Texted me when my order shipped and also when it was delivered. I can’t say enough good things about Trinh fish and corals. DO NOT hesitate to buy from him. I’ll be purchasing more in the future for sure. Thanks again!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new