Trip to Sustainable need input

ConnieHanson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2012
Messages
277
Reaction score
185
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the predicted flooding this week and storms Saturday would everyone rather reschedule for next weekend if possible or risk the weather?
 
I have sent an email to Sustainable asking to reschedule for March 2nd as soon as I hear from them will let everyone know for sure.
 
Well let me know because I took vacation to go this weekend. If we change it I will try and get a vacation next week, but not sure if I can with short notice.
 
So sorry it has been rescheduled due to the flooding and storms just don’t want to risk anyone’s safety it’s a long trip up and back. It has been set for March 2nd 11:30
 
We need to be at sustainable 110 w. Old Andrew Johnson Hwy Jefferson City TN 37760 at 1130 for tour if you want to car pool we are meeting at the Walmart in Mt Juliet right off I40 300 Pleasant Grove Rd we will leave at 7:00.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new