• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Triton 44 v2 SUMP BRAND NEW

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

ajjw0828

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
I have new in the box Triton 44 V2 Sump. Never used. Went to install and has 1" input for the over flow drains. I need 1.5" Purchased a CR44 instead. Pick-up Holt MI, can deliver to Jackson, MI. Sump does have one little piece broke off, barely even noticeable and does not affect function at all. It the top of the slot on the 2nd pain from the right broken off. I have it if you would like it to glue back on. Price $390. Comes with everything in photo.
triton.JPG

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 35.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back