Triton Core 3A

jwstephens

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2016
Messages
31
Reaction score
16
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you guys have a return with Core7 3A that I can purchase off you until the new inventory comes in? I have about a week left in my supply and don't want to start impacting stability.
 
Any chance you guys have a return with Core7 3A that I can purchase off you until the new inventory comes in? I have about a week left in my supply and don't want to start impacting stability.

Not to my knowledge - but please send me a pm and I will try to get more info for you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new