Triton Core 7, Base Elements, ICP tests, and more

Jeff_H

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2017
Messages
359
Reaction score
276
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All, I shut down my tanks a few months ago, and I'm in the process of selling off everything. This week it's the Triton products.

*** Please note - Due to all the glass products and chemicals in this bundle, this will be a local pickup deal only. I live in Glendora California (Socal) for those interested. Also, I don't plan to break up the bundle, so please don't ask.

- The Core 7 (Triton Method) 1 Liter containers have roughly 2,700ml to 2,800ml left each
- Two new ICP test kits
- A small amount of Tropic Marin Pro-Reef salt
- Several bottles of Triton dosing elements (amounts remaining various)
- Several high-quality lab-grade storage containers to replace the cardboard cartons they ship in from Triton.
- Four high-quality glass graduated droppers

I would like $120 for everything. This is a great deal, so the price is firm.

Send me a PM if you're interested and we'll work out a time to meet.

Thanks,

IMG_3795.JPEG


IMG_3797.JPEG
IMG_3798.JPEG
IMG_3807.JPEG
IMG_3808.JPEG
IMG_3795.JPEG
IMG_3797.JPEG
IMG_3798.JPEG
IMG_3807.JPEG
IMG_3808.JPEG
IMG_3795.JPEG
IMG_3797.JPEG
IMG_3798.JPEG
IMG_3807.JPEG
IMG_3808.JPEG
 
Bump
 
Bump
 
Sold!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new