• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Triton core 7 elements

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Huynhter_Soldier

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2016
Messages
368
Reaction score
86
Location
Clarksville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 8 sets of 1000ml triton core 7 elements that I have that I won't be using. Pick up is preferred in TN but shipping is available. Any other questions or concerns feel free to message me or reply to the post and I will get with you asap. Thank you!

20220610_181102.jpg
20220610_181107.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new