Triton Infusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

bubblemytip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I saw this product displayed by Emoceans. It’s a core7 substitute for those with calcium reactors or using another alk/ca supply method - it doesn’t provide ca/alk - just all the other core7 elements/benefits.

Any more official information on this?

It’s already got a calculator for its dose. https://www.triton-lab.de/en/calculators/infusion/

74c6029d0ada30ed86db6c4eeb1e9cb0.jpg

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any more info available on this? How is the amount of Infusion so small relative to all the other Triton Element products? What elements does Infusion contain? I'm used to buying Triton elements of a single element in 1L containers and just very confused at how a 100ml bottle of Infusion can provide multiple elements in full strength when I'm dosing several hundred mls of a single element to correct deficiencies now with Core 7.

balajeek15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got an email today from triton about this new product, and wondering if anyone have any input as I plan to run water change less system.

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting, this does two things for me. #1 - I have a set of bottles on Core7 other methods and could use them now with this supplement. #2 - I dose BRS Alk/Ca/Mag to my coral qt and could now add this to supplement trace (instead of other random things I have tried)

kodo28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to know how the calculation is based for the dosing? I mean the dosage calculator on website say's to provide the amount of effluent added per day. This means that it doesn't matter how much is the Alk concentration coming from the effluent ?
Two different Alk concentrations produced inside reactor will play a role on the needed amount to be dosed from effluent per day to maintain the same kh value on same tank or ? :rolleyes:

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to know how the calculation is based for the dosing? I mean the dosage calculator on website say's to provide the amount of effluent added per day. This means that it doesn't matter how much is the Alk concentration coming from the effluent ?
Two different Alk concentrations produced inside reactor will play a role on the needed amount to be dosed from effluent per day to maintain the same kh value on same tank or ? :rolleyes:

I thought the same thing when I saw the calculator :) I am wondering is this calculator live? I can't find any content on infusion on their site etc. other than the email I just received. I wonder if it is in 'pre-launch' maybe and there will be more at MACNA?

rushbattle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would guess the effluent rate is based on CO2 saturation in seawater at 77°F with pure CaCO2 media, which is what they recommend.

kodo28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought the same thing when I saw the calculator :) I am wondering is this calculator live? I can't find any content on infusion on their site etc. other than the email I just received. I wonder if it is in 'pre-launch' maybe and there will be more at MACNA?

Well the infusion was already announced in Jun and it is already available for sale.
But like you said there is no information at all on their Website till now only this calculator which doesn't says much about it. Only some info post on FB or email received.

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

JPK

Always learning from others
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know of a US source for this?

Unique corals

jsvand5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unique corals

Thanks. Seems like it not very common in the US for some reason

Do you know if this could be added to my Alk solution and dosed together or does it have to be kept separate?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 85 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back