Triton method users. Lets see your long term successes.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking at switching to Triton Method my system is essentially 19 months old. While it’s been running good I want to increase stability so I can get it to run “great”. With the regular dosing of triton I’m hoping I can go from good to great.

I would like to hear from folks that have had long term success with triton and if possible folks that switched an established system to Triton.

Thanks.

OP
OP
A

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump anyone have long term success with Triton? With no one posting, this doesn't bode well for new Triton users if no one has been successful long term. :eek:

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking at switching to Triton Method my system is essentially 19 months old. While it’s been running good I want to increase stability so I can get it to run “great”. With the regular dosing of triton I’m hoping I can go from good to great.

I would like to hear from folks that have had long term success with triton and if possible folks that switched an established system to Triton.

Here is the tank today.. Not bad.. but I think I can do better with stability.

Thanks.
Running triton for a couple of years. Xenia, ricordea, Frogspawn, hammers, discoma, alveopora, Goniopora, trumpets, torches, bubble, all happy.
Started a 20g satellite tank 12 months ago for sps,sharing sump.
No water changes in last 6 mos. Maybe 100% changed since starting, 75g + 20g + 25 sump.
Happy with stability.

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Here is the tank today.. Not bad.. but I think I can do better with stability.

Thanks.
Check out the balling method as well if you are looking for stability.

BoneDoc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following. Seems to make sense, but I’m interested to see what real-world experience has been

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.5%
Back