triton milk container leaking

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brian W
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2017
Messages
1,376
Reaction score
1,001
Location
Arlington
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello @Bulk Reef Supply I emailed you about leaking Triton containers Friday and have not received a response from anyone yet? I spoke to Triton on here in their forum and they said to contact you guys and you would take care of me. Thank you.
 
Hello @Bulk Reef Supply I emailed you about leaking Triton containers Friday and have not received a response from anyone yet? I spoke to Triton on here in their forum and they said to contact you guys and you would take care of me. Thank you.

Good morning! Can you PM me your email address and I'll follow up with our CS team?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 32 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new