Triton Reef Users?

techhnyne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not having an easy time finding out what exactly is in these bottles. I want to know what kind of alkalinity and calcium it is.
i keep getting lots of percipitation and i have not even dosed cacium in over a month and its staying at 425. My alk stays steady until i bring ph to 8.0-8.4 then it starts precipitating alot it seems like

OP
OP
techhnyne

techhnyne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what the exact ingredients are in each?

OP
OP
techhnyne

techhnyne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know the answer to your question, but what are you doing to "bring pH to 8-8.4"?
I just connect my co2 scrubber to my skimmer and it raises it. But every time i do that i get precipitation and its extremely annoying. I need to know exactly what type of all and calcium are in these bottles of triton
Please help @Julian@Triton

Julian@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I missed this post. If you ever have any customer support questions you should always send an email to our Support Team ([email protected]).

In answer to your question the components are as follows:
Component 1 - Magnesium + Macro Elements + Trace Elements
Component 2 - Calcium + Trace Elements
Component 3a - Alkalinity (same as 3b)
Component 3b - Alkalinity (same as 3a)

Precipitation of our products occurs for a reason. If customers are seeing precipitation of the components it can be for one or a combination of the following reasons:

Exceeding the maximum dosage of 4ml/100L at any time.
Adding components in areas without adequate flow.
Adding the components too closely after each other.
Not maintaining alkalinity at 7dKH

If the above points are not an issue then these additional solutions can also be offered:

Mix the Core7 components at a higher dilution and increase the dose rate accordingly.
Add Components 1 and 2 into display tank and 3a and 3b in the sump or vice versa.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Back