Triton results

I doubt it is either of those.

What is the nitrate and the alkalinity?

Low nutrients (your phosphate isn't low but nitrate might be) and higher alk may sometimes lead to burnt tips.
 
Kh is pretty stable at 8.

I must admit I havnt tested nitrates in quite a while. I have noticed my algae scrubber to not be growing very well, so maybe nitrates are low... I didn't think this would be the case as I have over 30 fish including tangs and rabbit fish

I'll test tonight.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new