Triton Test results HELP

qstorm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will try to make this short...this has been a battle and half and so much $$$ invested but I won't quit. so back story, after eradicating aiptasia my corals stopped opening some died. Tried everything, from 90% WC, switching salts, (zeovit - few corals start bleaching so I stopped) , trace elements nada. Found my alK at 20 dropped it down to 10.2 nada. Found metal in my tank, so remove magnets from tank and treated with Trition Detox Metal Remover ...nada... Added Rowaphos, hanna checker reading 200 ppb but Red Sea kit reads 0.02
This weekend switch to Tropic Marin salt and did a 25% WC, both tanks were cloudy, changed my carbon and it was cleared in day. Finally Monday I came home to my Zoas fully opened. Have to wait and see if the others recovered that are browning now...Favia are.ok. Did a triton test last Friday got the results today....here are the results.

What should I do

Thank is 220g with 30g sump and 28 nano

Thank you

Attachments

• Triton Test Results.pdf
    177.2 KB · Views: 43

Bryn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, it sure looks like you have been through a bunch of problems. You have made a lot of changes in a short time. And your Triton test does have a few issues.

How old is the tank?

You did what I was abut to do for you.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%

Back