Triton test results?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rickster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rickster

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2016
Messages
88
Reaction score
41
Location
Merrick, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I just tried the Triton test just to get an overall test of my water quality, and in the results it came back with a red flag on LI Lithium? (1161.00 as appose to a setpoint of 200) 961.00 too high
Do I need to do anything about it and how would I correct it?
Thanks,
Rick
 
Hi, I just tried the Triton test just to get an overall test of my water quality, and in the results it came back with a red flag on LI Lithium? (1161.00 as appose to a setpoint of 200) 961.00 too high
Do I need to do anything about it and how would I correct it?
Thanks,
Rick
I'd first look into why its that high?

Howz everything else?
 
My test also came back with high Lithium, all I can think of is I have artificial rocks as part of the system which is in their list of causes, I am also unsure if this is a danger to the reef ! Will be doing water changes with tropic marine pro
 
Hi, I just tried the Triton test just to get an overall test of my water quality, and in the results it came back with a red flag on LI Lithium? (1161.00 as appose to a setpoint of 200) 961.00 too high
Do I need to do anything about it and how would I correct it?
Thanks,
Rick

I don't consider these sorts of levels of lithium a concern. It may come from your salt mix, so I would not assume a water change will lower it without somehow checking the mix first.
 
I'm using Tropic Marin for years, has there been any known issues with that salt, if so do you guys recommend any other brand?
Thanks,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new