Trochus Snails Spawning

c0b_

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2022
Messages
58
Reaction score
15
Location
Southern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My trochus snails are spawning and some other forum posts show hundreds of tiny, baby snails, occasionally clogging up some equipment. Is there anything I could do to prevent this from happening? I have some small blue banded hermit crabs but I'm not sure if they can get many of them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new