Trop overdose chalice care

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jay6363
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Little update... Frag is still plugging a long, I had a dosing issue a pump failure and it seems to like the dirtier water increased phos and trates bc he has a glimmer of coloring up!!!
 
Great to hear its looking better for you. I certainly wont tell you what i run my Phos at, but tell you im far from what most will recommend. I have some great named pieces, growing, popping eyes, and healthy in "dirtier" water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new