Tropic Eden - Where did it go?

WheatToast

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Messages
3,884
Reaction score
4,283
Location
Bay Area
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have only seen diminishing or depleted stocks of Tropic Eden sand on the few sites that sell it and I cannot find its website. What’s going on?
 
I have only seen diminishing or depleted stocks of Tropic Eden sand on the few sites that sell it and I cannot find its website. What’s going on?
I am looking for it as well and it is out everywhere (most types). Does anyone know if this is just a shipping issue or something more?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new