Tropic Marin All-for-Reef powder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update? only thing in stock is the 250 ml.

Looks like we're pushed back to April. At this point, I don't even want to promise that as an ETA given how it keeps getting pushed back every month or two. It sounds like Tropic Marin is ultra focused on trying to increase their salt production, which I'm sure is taking away from getting other products like this out there into North America. I wish I had better news :(

The "DIY All-For-Reef" is still the most cost effective way to go if that's your #1 concern.

jredden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently reached out the Tropic Marin regarding their powder form of all-for-reef and they stated it was already being shipped to the US, but for us to wait a few months before it's seen in stores. Will BRS have this available soon as a regular stock item?
These posts are really old now, I haven't found a single grain of All for reef powder in the US even after calling the MFG to verify just as was said in october of last year....shipping soon to the US....The powder is a fraction of the BRS kit, really wanting this powder.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These posts are really old now, I haven't found a single grain of All for reef powder in the US even after calling the MFG to verify just as was said in october of last year....shipping soon to the US....The powder is a fraction of the BRS kit, really wanting this powder.
BRS has it they just can't sell it yet. Should show up in June on the site.

OP
OP
Paleozoic_reefer

Paleozoic_reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel Studios

Back