Tropic Marin All-for-Reef powder

Update? only thing in stock is the 250 ml.
 
Update? only thing in stock is the 250 ml.

Looks like we're pushed back to April. At this point, I don't even want to promise that as an ETA given how it keeps getting pushed back every month or two. It sounds like Tropic Marin is ultra focused on trying to increase their salt production, which I'm sure is taking away from getting other products like this out there into North America. I wish I had better news :(

The "DIY All-For-Reef" is still the most cost effective way to go if that's your #1 concern.
 
I recently reached out the Tropic Marin regarding their powder form of all-for-reef and they stated it was already being shipped to the US, but for us to wait a few months before it's seen in stores. Will BRS have this available soon as a regular stock item?
These posts are really old now, I haven't found a single grain of All for reef powder in the US even after calling the MFG to verify just as was said in october of last year....shipping soon to the US....The powder is a fraction of the BRS kit, really wanting this powder.
 
These posts are really old now, I haven't found a single grain of All for reef powder in the US even after calling the MFG to verify just as was said in october of last year....shipping soon to the US....The powder is a fraction of the BRS kit, really wanting this powder.
BRS has it they just can't sell it yet. Should show up in June on the site.
 
Just placed an order ... and yes, this will replace using 2 part.
 
Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel Studios
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new