Tropic Marin Cyo-control

painter1982

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2025
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
1,080
Location
82716
What state or country do you live in
Wyoming
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any one use Tropic Marin Cyo control? What’s your experience with it?
 
Assuming you are trying to get rid of Cyano. What are your parameters currently? How is your flow? Are you manually removing it?
 
1.025
77.5 degrees
.02 to .07 phos
1 to 5 nit
440 calcium
9.1 dkh
1350 mag
60g cube
3 mp40’s 23%
Oct 110 Skimmer
Fleece roller
Refugium 8 hrs light

I manually remove it. I think I caused a small patch to take off by adding brightwell coral vitamins. Now I’m fighting it a bit. I added microbacter7 for a week now. No change. I would like to stay away from chemiclean. Tropic Marin cyo control seems natural.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new