• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tropic Marin Reef Pro (partial ~80/200g)

58e970b2-3f88-4897-87ba-5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2020
Messages
228
Reaction score
370
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bottom 6 inches of a bucket of pro reef.
It’s a 165-200g bucket. So should be about 40% left.

Asking $40 (no shipping available).
Although I would prefer a frag or something instead.

1E3EF922-EF8B-4125-BD9C-8BA1AB77EF03.jpeg
4A337C55-580D-45A5-B955-D0322E44D5E8.jpeg


Feel kind of silly posting a half bucket of salt, but I keep running into threads about people looking for it. Figured I would post it in case someone needs it.
I recently switched back to IO because I liked the parameter better and my LFS sells it.
PM me if you are interested.
 
Last edited:
Bottom 6 inches of a bucket of pro reef.
It’s a 165-200g bucket. So should be about 40% left.

Asking $40 (no shipping available).
Although I would prefer a frag or something instead.

1E3EF922-EF8B-4125-BD9C-8BA1AB77EF03.jpeg
4A337C55-580D-45A5-B955-D0322E44D5E8.jpeg


Feel kind of silly posting a half bucket of salt, but I keep running into threads about people looking for it. Figured I would post it in case someone needs it.
I recently switched back to IO because I liked the parameter better and my LFS sells it.
PM me if you are interested.
Legit if still for sale I’ll take it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new