• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tropical Fish Plus: Happy customer

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

LArifleMAN

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like trying new vendors especially when they have decent prices on fish I want. So when I saw them advertise here I figured I'd give them a shot.
I ordered 3 fish: Spot fin butterfly, Spanish Hogfish, and a porkfish. All fish I've been wanting for a while.
I also ordered some macro algae:caulerpa mexican and some seagrass.

I placed the order on 3/30 and I was notified they were attempting to locate(catch) a Hogfish for me so there might be some delay and I assured them there was no rush. Got my shipping notification on 3/7 and everything arrived before noon on 3/8. I was a little worried about the Hogfish as can be seen in the video but he's doing fine, just a bit skittish. The butterfly is super active and picking at the rocks, swimming around like he owns the tank. The porkfish is also quite active.

I got very sizeable portions of both macros as well.

Here is a quick unboxing by my wife and kiddos while I was at work. Overall I am very satisfied and will be a repeat customer.

Attachments

• received_145644454074078.mp4
    11.9 MB
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back