Trouble with long tentacle leather

dstockwell

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2022
Messages
2,606
Reaction score
12,731
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have torch, hammer, mushrooms, and rose coral all doing great. The leather initially opened up extended polyps etc. Must have not liked the location and let go of the rock, had to move. I have now had to try and move 1/2 dozen times, it’s starting to turn gray. Should I leave it in this spot and if it recovers.
 
need to see some pics to understand and offer suggestions
 
This was when I first got it, since then it let go of this small piece of rock. I'll get recent pic later today.

leather.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new