Trouble with tunze ato pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bthomas
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
They ended up sending me new tubing and it fixed the problem I was having. Not sure what it was but the replacement tubing I bought fit on it differently then the tubing it came with. Even tho it was their brand
 
I just fixed mine I forgot you have to prime the pump first moving the pump up and down in the water while it is running restarted mine. Might be worth a shot
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new