Troy Vs 3 DTs

Here it is eating some bubble algae that was growing in the Gigas tank.


Very pretty. Every time I look at clams I always think of your tank. It really sets the standard for caring for these animals. What they are when we purchase them and what they can become if properly taken care of. Always an excellent job.

Question on the video / tank with the tang here. What sort of flow do you have in there? I liked it but wasn't sure if that was normal or for video.
 
Very pretty. Every time I look at clams I always think of your tank. It really sets the standard for caring for these animals. What they are when we purchase them and what they can become if properly taken care of. Always an excellent job.

Question on the video / tank with the tang here. What sort of flow do you have in there? I liked it but wasn't sure if that was normal or for video.

Very kind words. Thank you!

The is the nomal flow, I didn't change anything. When I designed this system I wanted a high volume surface flow. So I have one 1/4 strength MP40 high in the tank for surface agitation, with the 2 sump returns crossing the MP 40 to create a mild chaotic flow. I didn't want any softies whipping in the current; Keeping them from opening fully.
 
Very kind words. Thank you!

The is the nomal flow, I didn't change anything. When I designed this system I wanted a high volume surface flow. So I have one 1/4 strength MP40 high in the tank for surface agitation, with the 2 sump returns crossing the MP 40 to create a mild chaotic flow. I didn't want any softies whipping in the current; Keeping them from opening fully.

Thank you. I think mission accomplished is in order :) Thanks for the reply and have a great weekend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new