TRSC Aquatics and Noopsyche Lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter TD1260
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TD1260

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2024
Messages
130
Reaction score
52
Location
virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll post an update when the lights come, but I just wanted to quickly give a shout out to the TRSC aquatics shop in North Carolina. Had a couple questions with them regarding buying some Noopsyche lights and they picked up on the first call and answered all my questions. Just placed an order with them and the gentleman reached out to me within minutes to ensure that I wasn’t missing brackets for the lights in case that was an accidental oversight on my part. all around great customer experience so far!
 
Glad to see a US rep that's keeping up on things with noopsyche lights. Zack the last rep while a great guy I think had too much going in in life to be able to keep up on things.
I ran 6 of the k7 III pros over my 180g. I liked them so well I brought them over to my 330g when I switched tanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new