TRUE BATTLE TESTED ACROS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abhishek
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Nice that would have been my first guess :) set up looks really good
Thanks Adams it's still young 14 months old but I have 20 different staghorn in the tank another year my stag forest will be visible.
 
I haven't ordered from Adam yet, but I can say that I"ve have a few emails back and forth to him about different packs, and if we can tweak some things or build a semi-custom BB for me when i'm ready. I usually get an email back within an hour or so.

I'm in the process of building a mixed reef in my 29 gallon cube, and I'm waiting for my tank to really stabalize (only at the 7 month mark), before I drop some money on his corals...I don't want to kill them as i had some others bleech out on me a few months back. I'm thinking by October I'll be ready for my battlebox!

Keep up the great work...all my sps WILL come from you one day!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new