TrueTricia's Beachside Build

Small triggers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow.. so much happening between you and your tank! Glad your on the mend after surgery. We moved back to washington state. I'm waiting for my house build to get completed, hopefully the end of this month!

OP
OP
truetricia

truetricia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow.. so much happening between you and your tank! Glad your on the mend after surgery. We moved back to washington state. I'm waiting for my house build to get completed, hopefully the end of this month!

Where are you guys living out there? I loved my trip to Seattle (God, it was a decade ago....) And the San Juan Islands. I loved the Pacific NW and would love to go back for a week, renting a house out there. I don't know if I could deal with all the rain. I never used to believe in seasonal affective disorder, but after living in Miami for years, a lack of sunshine has a serious affect on my mental health.

Small triggers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you guys living out there? I loved my trip to Seattle (God, it was a decade ago....) And the San Juan Islands. I loved the Pacific NW and would love to go back for a week, renting a house out there. I don't know if I could deal with all the rain. I never used to believe in seasonal affective disorder, but after living in Miami for years, a lack of sunshine has a serious affect on my mental health.
We're on the kitsap peninsula near the navy bases out in Seabeck. We can see the Olympic mountains from our back deck. It's beautiful. I always say come out from May until September and there is practically no rain or grey,lol... October till April is another story,lol

OP
OP
truetricia

truetricia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're on the kitsap peninsula near the navy bases out in Seabeck. We can see the Olympic mountains from our back deck. It's beautiful. I always say come out from May until September and there is practically no rain or grey,lol... October till April is another story,lol

Ah man! I've heard great things about the Kitsap penninsula. My boyfriend used to be stationed out at Woodbey (sp) Island, and I've got helo buddies that do training ops out there all the time. Are you Navy? I'm civilian Navy, and Army Reservist (the Navy is so much better).

Heh! Maybe I'll come out in the spring! Whale watching, hiking, visiting fellow reefers.... standard vacay plans! :D

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back