trying my hand at breeding clowns

  • Thread starter Thread starter frezel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You could try New Life Spectrum's marine or small fish formula next time around...

It sounds like they either came down with something or became constipated from something they were eating...
 
I got a book on breeding i could sell for $20 ? Its a aquarium handbook from beginner to breeder

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

thanks i think i bought all the breeding books i can , now its just time to get started and learn
 
You could try New Life Spectrum's marine or small fish formula next time around...

It sounds like they either came down with something or became constipated from something they were eating...

yes i am not sure what happened either way it stinks , but will be ordering from reeds a breeders pack of food
 
Sorry to hear about your clown. :( It sounds like you were very attached to it.


yeah he was my little buddy for 16+ years and the kids loved him too, now he sleeps in our yard;(
 
How is your breeding venture coming along? I have been wanting to try this experiment out but I'm afraid I don't have enough patience. Did you get a final setup? If so, what is it? I want to make my first clown breeding experience as smooth as possible. :D

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
well i see excitment in tank but no sign of breeding. currently my sg is 1.018 and temps are 85 any thoughts? lights on for 16 hours and im feeding well water qualitity is perfect.
 
why so low salinity and so high temp? I have 3 pair breeding now at 81* and 1.022 salinity .Even the lights are on too long. maybe you're trying to hard.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new