trying my hand at cellphone photography

  • Thread starter Thread starter KorD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KorD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2014
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
928
Location
Northern Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am using the Nokia Lumina 1020.
I will more then likely stick to using my Nikon for a while to get more used to it. It needs used more as a camera and less of a paper weight :)


WP_20140126_08_05_33_Pro.jpg


DSC_0047.jpg


WP_20140209_11_43_03_Pro.jpg


WP_20140210_14_05_35_Pro.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new