Trying this again. New here!

bobafetts3

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
16
Location
Temecula, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. Going to try this again, as my last post seems to have vanished.

Hoping doing this gets rid of the "Start a post" pop up on every page on this site. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed!

I'm pretty new to the reefing community. Have a waterbox 110.4 that I picked up used (Heck, I even found the posting for it on here! I picked it up via local FB marketplace)
Before that I had a 20 gallon reef tank that I found smaller is not better.
Learning Hydros at the moment, as I've got a launch and I'm slowly expanding things on that.

I've got a 40 gallon cold water fresh tank going with live plants, and a smaller 14 gallon planted fresh tank with shrimp and guppies.

I've had multiple betta tanks in the past (Always with a heater... and filters) and even at one point worked in the aquatics section at a pet store.

Here to ask questions, share stories, and stalk the marketplace.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Ok. Going to try this again, as my last post seems to have vanished.

Hoping doing this gets rid of the "Start a post" pop up on every page on this site. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed!

I'm pretty new to the reefing community. Have a waterbox 110.4 that I picked up used (Heck, I even found the posting for it on here! I picked it up via local FB marketplace)
Before that I had a 20 gallon reef tank that I found smaller is not better.
Learning Hydros at the moment, as I've got a launch and I'm slowly expanding things on that.

I've got a 40 gallon cold water fresh tank going with live plants, and a smaller 14 gallon planted fresh tank with shrimp and guppies.

I've had multiple betta tanks in the past (Always with a heater... and filters) and even at one point worked in the aquatics section at a pet store.

Here to ask questions, share stories, and stalk the marketplace.
Welcome to R2R!
 
Hello & Welcome to R2R! Have a blessed day
IMG_5100.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new