Trying to breed clownfish.

Frankyfish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2020
Messages
50
Reaction score
37
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to take a crack at breeding my clownfish. I have a biocube 16 with nothing in it. My wife wants to set up the tank with her own pair of clowns. I was thinking about raising the fry in the biocube 16. Should I raise them in the cube? Some ppl are telling me to just get a bucket and a sponge filter with a little light amd heater. I thought the biocube would be good to raise them in but now having second thoughts from what a few others that have had success telling me to go the bucket route. What woukd be the best option?
 
I'm going to take a crack at breeding my clownfish. I have a biocube 16 with nothing in it. My wife wants to set up the tank with her own pair of clowns. I was thinking about raising the fry in the biocube 16. Should I raise them in the cube? Some ppl are telling me to just get a bucket and a sponge filter with a little light amd heater. I thought the biocube would be good to raise them in but now having second thoughts from what a few others that have had success telling me to go the bucket route. What woukd be the best option?
they will be killed by reg filtration. The fry should be in a space by themselves, or in a screened breeder area.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new