Trying to convert my newborn son

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2015
Messages
20,513
Reaction score
45,807
Location
Carmel, Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To the dark side...

image.jpeg

My wife rolled her eyes when I brought this shirt home!
 
You know your a fish geek when you know the colors on the fish don't make sense, and anatomically you can tell what fish they modeled the stitch after.

Green clownfish? Red copperband?
 
Get him a soggy T with this
1431330011148-1879249966.jpeg
and really take him to the far side
 
Shouldn't that be a blackworm on that hook, just sayin. :rolleyes:
 
Shouldn't that be a blackworm on that hook, just sayin. :rolleyes:
It should. I wrote them a harshly worded letter scolding them for the incorrect representations of the fish and I will now write them another stating it should have illustrated a black worm. :D
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new