Trying to find Pulsing Sinularia

Ironwill723

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is mine from way back. Still have it today.
2E7D0A1A-61AC-4C03-8E62-0D15819DCD8E.jpeg

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Pulsing Sinularia in my 75 gallon.. I could snip off a piece and trade u a frag of it ..I have been hunting down a frag of Yellow Fiji Leather..I can't find it ..If u don't have it it's o.k any cool soft coral frag would be awesome ...I would have to ship it to you though..I can either snip and send u a fresh cut or attatch it to a frag plug and wait for it to attach..Up to you..My Pulsing Sinularia is in low flow ..It does pulse ..nothing crazy but I can see it pulsing..they don't pulse as fast as Xenia..it's a whole different beast..I'm no expert at shipping,never shipped but I watch alot of YouTube ..I'm pretty sure a few heat pads and a small styraphone box and some news paper will go a long way..I'm in a cold state ..
If that offer applied to me too, that would be awesome. I would be happy to pay you for it, trade or whatever you want. I would be good with waiting until spring to make shipping safer.

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had it ~15-20 years ago. There was the standard purple and there was green. It was a weed worse than dandelions. It grew quickly. It grew out of the water. It grew everywhere. It burned everything. It was a slimy mess.

Mine pulsed most of the time, more mesmerizing than xenia... but wow what a mess it was. I was removing it in bucket fulls from a 75. But it fouls water quickly in any volume. So small frags and lots of water or you will end up with a melted soupy mess.

DropOffNanoReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If that offer applied to me too, that would be awesome. I would be happy to pay you for it, trade or whatever you want. I would be good with waiting until spring to make shipping safer.
Yea I can trade you a frag of it..I rather trade if possible ..I'm into soft coral..Let me know what frag u would like to trade me..We can wait until the spring,no problem..I'll snip off a few pieces soon and get some on some plugs ..I'll keep an eye out on this post..

secret_reefer337

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can always ask Pablo at MarineFarmers if it out of stock or not listed. He usually have some healing our being grown not listed.

I wish I could frag my pulsing sinularia and tracy morgan, but I want them to fill my tank first, even the yellow fiji.

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can always ask Pablo at MarineFarmers if it out of stock or not listed. He usually have some healing our being grown not listed.

I wish I could frag my pulsing sinularia and tracy morgan, but I want them to fill my tank first, even the yellow fiji.
I just wrote them

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 47 21.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 161 72.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.5%
Back