Trying to I.D. a TSA frag.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefDemon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefDemon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2019
Messages
79
Reaction score
73
Location
Newcastle, United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at the TSA website.... just bored browsing really and a frag caught my eye but I couldn’t actually find it for sale or named on the website.

BA498B93-5A8D-4C3A-A378-99393564B8B7.png

The frag is the one to the right of the centre frag. I like the colours and would like to find something similar.

Anyone know ehat
 
I was looking at the TSA website.... just bored browsing really and a frag caught my eye but I couldn’t actually find it for sale or named on the website.

BA498B93-5A8D-4C3A-A378-99393564B8B7.png

The frag is the one to the right of the centre frag. I like the colours and would like to find something similar.

Anyone know ehat
I was gonna chime in but these dudes have it on LOCK!
 
Thanks for the quick replies guys!

@TopShelfAquatics the corals you guys have are amazing. I’m planning a trip to Disney world Orlando with my gf and plan to fit in a visit to see your corals in person.... to say I’m excited is an understatement. Now I’ve just gotta figure out how to get the frags I like back to the UK.
 
Thanks for the quick replies guys!

@TopShelfAquatics the corals you guys have are amazing. I’m planning a trip to Disney world Orlando with my gf and plan to fit in a visit to see your corals in person.... to say I’m excited is an understatement. Now I’ve just gotta figure out how to get the frags I like back to the UK.
Let the staff know youre from out of town(or across the pond! lol) and they'll tour you around the new farm :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new