Trying to ID this Synergy Reef sump

HeyLookItsCaps

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2017
Messages
881
Reaction score
1,152
Location
Fort Worth
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got this sump in a trade, and wanted to look up if it was missing anything or what was said about it, but I cannot find even a whisper about it on google no matter what combination of words I can come up with.

Things I do know :

20x20x14 cube shape sump
Atomic green is the color name they use
Synergy reef
Has an adjustable baffle from chamber 2-3

Pics :

BA22E5F1-05AF-4BCB-B6AE-46386AAEBB09.jpeg


665F79FA-4D88-414C-BCA1-19F7AC3181E7.jpeg


Many thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new