Trying to rebuild!

leighla wolf

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2020
Messages
254
Reaction score
320
Location
Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I had an unfortunate power outage that caused me to loose all my stock except for my clowns (little buddy and little buddy’s big buddy). Because of this I got a generator (hard lesson learned) but looking for cheap coral frags and to upgrade my light to ai prime hd since I’m starting over again anyways.... Please reach out if your fragging your coral and just have some extra pieces! I’m a server and the industry isn’t really booming because of the virus so I’m more than glad to pay shipping and a small price and would be truly grateful because I love this hobby and the community that’s in it too! Thanks everyone!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new