TSA Carolina Reaper - show yours!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Biff0rz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Biff0rz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
2,403
Reaction score
1,451
Location
Michigan (SE)
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm really digging this acro! It's been growing well in my tank but the colors have subdued a bit but I have a feeling as it grows more, more colors will emerge again. Show yours!

carolinareaper.png
 

From a previous build that was giving me hell that I broke down & sold..Just picked up another for the new build on Black Friday
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20241203_193219_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241203_193219_Chrome.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 134
This was my first Carolina Reaper 2020/21..this tank was doing amazing but unfortunately had to sell everything bcuz of the pandemic..things got super tight
 

Attachments

  • 20210621_175015_217501489498.jpg
    20210621_175015_217501489498.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 161
I'm really digging this acro! It's been growing well in my tank but the colors have subdued a bit but I have a feeling as it grows more, more colors will emerge again. Show yours!

carolinareaper.png
Your acro has really grown out in a short amount of time!
 
I'm really digging this acro! It's been growing well in my tank but the colors have subdued a bit but I have a feeling as it grows more, more colors will emerge again. Show yours!

carolinareaper.png
updated growth pic -- I did have to do a long interceptor treatment between November and now, and during that time my reaper turned 100% green lol. It's back to nice colors again.

It's about the diameter of a volleyball now from the longest ends
PXL_20250628_010947312.jpg


PXL_20250628_010943383.jpg


PXL_20250628_010937505.jpg


Still small compared to Mr bill Murray lol, also another reaper on the left side of bill there.
PXL_20250628_010957166.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new