TSA FRUIT SWIRL TRICOLOR GRAFTED MONTIPORA SETOSA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
One of the crown jewels of our many grafting projects! This piece strikes the eye of everyone who visits our farm. From the gold, red and absolutely stunning purple every color plays it's own role in making this colony absolutely a must have for those rare coral collectors. Being that it is in the Montipora Setosa family, it is very hardy and not as susceptible to any kind of parameter swing like other high end SPS.

Care for this piece is fairly easy. It is not very light demanding and will do great in medium to even lower light. It does enjoy good random flow though so make sure you do not have it in a stagnant area of your tank. Frags of this piece will be very limited as it is very time consuming to create this stunning combination.

Grab a frag HERE

53123164870_aeddb8b677_b.jpg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back