TSA Fruity Pebbles

j_wilson_reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2021
Messages
49
Reaction score
58
Location
Raleigh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
Just wanted to start a grow thread so I can keep track of one of my fav corals.
Please share pics if any of you currently keep or have kept.
Screenshot_20220518-111130.png
 
It took a year for me to start growing. Pretty hardy i think.Looks like it forgave all my mistakes.
 
Seems like a decent grower. I have a little booger. What par do you have it in?
Have never tested PAR in my tank. Just kinda eyeball the coral , since i work from home , I am always looking at the tank.
I have 2 AI hydra 32s running david saxby settings and its higher than anything else in my tank. Colors really popped once i moved it up high.
 
Has any one been able to keep the orange in the coral when it grows into a colony? Or does it always go red
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new