• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

**TSA Raspberry Splice-Candyland Pack**

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This pack is no longer available...

Hey all! Great price here on this nice higher end pack!

Don’t pass this deal up! I will not split the pack. At this price you should be able to easily resell any duplicates you may end up with....
A1A05D7B-56A7-4C31-A853-75CFA11C4F6E.jpeg

Pics taken under full spectrum LED’s and are not Photoshopped. WYSIWYG!

L-R
JF Solar Flare XL
TSA Raspberry Splice XL 1.25” plug
BigR Candyland
Pink Lemonade
CB Icecap

$500 Shipped!

This pack was cut a week ago and can be shipped after December 3rd.

In the unlikely event a coral arrives DOA, immediately PM or text me a picture of the dead coral, in the sealed container and I will either refund the cost of the frag or send replacement. Shipping costs cannot be refunded. I am also not responsible for shipping problems, but I think we could work something out that’s fair for both of us. Please understand, I can’t be accountable for what happens to the coral once you open the container. Especially regarding what kind of coral dip you use, such as CoralRX. I personally use the home made Bayer dip because the former caused the tissue to fall off of too many coral shipments for me. If there is a problem with the coral while it’s in the container, I take full responsibility. But not after you’ve dipped and placed the coral in your tank.

Last edited:

ddaddy2420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually considering this but curious why you mentioned the coral rx dip? Are people not using this stuff any longer? Is there a risk in using it?

OP
OP
Sweet Reef Corals

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Actually considering this but curious why you mentioned the coral rx dip? Are people not using this stuff any longer? Is there a risk in using it?
My issue with CoralRX is that it is not effective on some SPS pests and it is very stressful on shipped SPS. I previously lost 30-50% of SPS shipments to me until I realized it was the dip that was causing the corals to lose tissue. If you use CoralRX on a pack from me, you’re doing so at your own risk.

PS-I have not lost an acro from dipping with home made Bayer in over a year.

ddaddy2420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reason I ask is I just dipped 3 frags in it just 2 days ago and within 24 hours 2 of them turned bleach white. So I’m considering using something else. Or not at all depending on who I get the frags from.

OP
OP
Sweet Reef Corals

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Reason I ask is I just dipped 3 frags in it just 2 days ago and within 24 hours 2 of them turned bleach white. So I’m considering using something else. Or not at all depending on who I get the frags from.
Yes. That is my experience and why i no longer support using it. It’s just too harsh on the corals.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back