***TSA Spring SUPER Sale!!! 800+ Corals and DEEEEEEP Discounts!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Lexgsmith

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whos-awesome.jpg
Are you saying that there are, or will, still be corals available at some point? Is anyone able to check out or participate in the sale as of right now? It seems I can get stuff, it's just super slow, and not loading all of the corals, unless 90% of them are gone.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Are you saying that there are, or will, still be corals available at some point? Is anyone able to check out or participate in the sale as of right now? It seems I can get stuff, it's just super slow, and not loading all of the corals, unless 90% of them are gone.

Yes all the sale corals will be going up once we get the issues with the site sorted out. They are definitely not all gone. The site is being worked on as we speak to get it back to normal so everyone can make their purchases.

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel sure they are trying to get one thing at a time situated. Once site is smoothed out they can focus on messages and so on. If the site is wonky then they can’t answer any questions about order information or stock levels with certainty. Sucks for both consumer and retailer.

On a side note; Any good shows to start a new binge? Other than the Netflix “top 10s”
The Last Kingdom
And the new season is coming in April. I enjoyed it as much as GOT.

The District Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel sure they are trying to get one thing at a time situated. Once site is smoothed out they can focus on messages and so on. If the site is wonky then they can’t answer any questions about order information or stock levels with certainty. Sucks for both consumer and retailer.

On a side note; Any good shows to start a new binge? Other than the Netflix “top 10s”

Season 3 of Ozark just came out. Good one to binge on in quarantine.

Johnny_deez

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes all the sale corals will be going up once we get the issues with the site sorted out. They are definitely not all gone. The site is being worked on as we speak to get it back to normal so everyone can make their purchases.
Thank you:)

Antman1198

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since we’re all chilling waiting for tsa question I’ve got a buddy who’s got a damaged 2 headed Aussie gold I could get it off him for $180 is it worth it coral seems in good shape just retracted, the rest of the colony bounced back

Antman1198

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since we’re all chilling waiting for tsa question I’ve got a buddy who’s got a damaged 2 headed Aussie gold I could get it off him for $180 is it worth it coral seems in good shape just retracted, the rest of the colony bounced back
Is it worth it??

Antman1198

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why not just remove the part that is damaged? are both heads damaged or just one
I asked him to cut it for me but the heads are to close together he wouldn’t do it says it would have a less of a chance at coming back

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back