***TSA Spring SUPER Sale!!! 800+ Corals and DEEEEEEP Discounts!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mgraves714

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I’m a patient but wowza First aquafeat get changed on me so I can’t check the both out now this might as well just cry

Mgraves714

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AA0E713B-9957-4DD2-AAB8-49C7EDE48506.jpeg

Have so much space in here to fill up

Mnteer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they do. Not their fault if someone is attacking the site.
It may not be their fault but do you honestly believe no other live sale has to deal with bots? Of course they do but TSA obviously wasn't prepared. Chat has pretty much been abandoned and when asked about refunds they either ignore the question or simply say we are working on things and will let you buy more later. Not good enough in my book. I have seen enough and if I had been lucky/unlucky enough to purchase just 1 coral then indeed I would be talking to my CC company about any resulting charges. I wish TSA wel,l but I will not be a customer.

Devildawgusmc_1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, TSA I'll catch you on the next one. The previous live sale format was awesome, but with this format and someone hitting you with a DDOS, I couldn't get a thing. I've been trying since 12, and only got in twice, both times crashed.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It may not be their fault but do you honestly believe no other live sale has to deal with bots? Of course they do but TSA obviously wasn't prepared. Chat has pretty much been abandoned and when asked about refunds they either ignore the question or simply say we are working on things and will let you buy more later. Not good enough in my book. I have seen enough and if I had been lucky/unlucky enough to purchase just 1 coral then indeed I would be talking to my CC company about any resulting charges. I wish TSA wel,l but I will not be a customer.
no other vendor cares to prohibit the bots. they care enough about their customers to try and do something to make it so everyone gets a fair chance

Rainblood

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no other vendor cares to prohibit the bots. they care enough about their customers to try and do something to make it so everyone gets a fair chance
and 4.5 hours later we are still waiting for a fair chance?

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I apologize I thought I replied to the guys who asked about if the site doesn't go back up and refunds. If anyone has a question about an existing order or a refund please shoot us an e-mail to [email protected]. We will definitely get everyone taken care of. Anyone who has dealt with us knows we strive to offer only the best customer service. I apologize for slow responses we are just all working on trying to get this sorted out.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and 4.5 hours later we are still waiting for a fair chance?
ill wait as long as it takes. i was on a live sale last night where someone found the "platform" where they put the corals on the main site before loading them on here. the platform was cleared out in an hour. the sale was 12 hrs long. yeah that sucked.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, TSA I'll catch you on the next one. The previous live sale format was awesome, but with this format and someone hitting you with a DDOS, I couldn't get a thing. I've been trying since 12, and only got in twice, both times crashed.

Yes unfortunately this format has not panned out well for us. We are definitely trying to get everything back and rolling, but we will definitely be working much harder to ensure things like this don't happen again. Anyone who has dealt with us knows we strive to always do right by our customers.

Mnteer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well they didn't care enough then because what you are suggesting is that they already knew this was coming ahead of time and were either too inept or lazy to get ahead of the problem. Also that doesn't negate any other points I made. Also I don't care to argue with anyone on here I simply wanted to put something out there to not only express myself but also possible make other people think before they just accept what is being shoveled to them.

KatesReef13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ill wait as long as it takes. i was on a live sale last night where someone found the "platform" where they put the corals on the main site before loading them on here. the platform was cleared out in an hour. the sale was 12 hrs long. yeah that sucked.
I think I was in that sale too.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well they didn't care enough then because what you are suggesting is that they already knew this was coming ahead of time and were either too inept or lazy to get ahead of the problem. Also that doesn't negate any other points I made. Also I don't care to argue with anyone on here I simply wanted to put something out there to not only express myself but also possible make other people think before they just accept what is being shoveled to them.
not trying to argue sorry.

Mgraves714

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes unfortunately this format has not panned out well for us. We are definitely trying to get everything back and rolling, but we will definitely be working much harder to ensure things like this don't happen again. Anyone who has dealt with us knows we strive to always do right by our customers.
do yall think it will be back up and going today i have been able to get on the site for like maybe a min get to check out and then it also was not letting me select add to existing order so when i did have a chance i would have had to repay for shipping to be able to win that coral so im just stuck with paying shipping for one coral

Rainblood

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ouch

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 37 47.4%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 7.7%
Back