TSA the Fuzz

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Messages
6,175
Reaction score
10,392
Location
Mile Square City
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This coral makes me smile…great addition…touching the base now w new growth!
IMG_6691.jpeg
 
dang, that's some nasty (good nasty) polyp extension there. Nothing like a proper shaggy acro.
 
Found her to be a good canary acro for water quality. The polyps definitely let you know the systems direction. For the moment…
 
Update. Top down. Fuzz’n the flow!
20260921_130034_C47A6438-1791-4306-9606-ABEE51DD9C60.png
I have to ask.. do you own a cat.. looks like a hairball, all jokes aside that's some sick polyp extension. Is this coral known for this or are you getting these results on all your coral?
 
Update. Top down. Fuzz’n the flow!
20260921_130034_C47A6438-1791-4306-9606-ABEE51DD9C60.png
I have to ask.. do you own a cat.. looks like a hairball, all jokes aside that's some sick polyp extension. Is this coral known for this or are you getting these results on all your coral?
This coral is known for its PE. The acro I do keep seem happy atm but it’s a mixed lot so they vary depending on species.
 
This coral is known for its PE. The acro I do keep seem happy atm but it’s a mixed lot so they vary depending on species.
Supposed to be the same species as confetti and pinky the bear. I’m also not sure if it’s the same coral as WWC grizzly Adams, if not they are pretty close.
 
This coral is known for its PE. The acro I do keep seem happy atm but it’s a mixed lot so they vary depending on species.
Supposed to be the same species as confetti and pinky the bear. I’m also not sure if it’s the same coral as WWC grizzly Adams, if not they are pretty close.
The confetti to compare before the crash and burn.
20261001_180504_FA174109-6449-4750-9B37-E643E669C6C6.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new