This coral makes me smile…great addition…touching the base now w new growth!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have to ask.. do you own a cat.. looks like a hairball, all jokes aside that's some sick polyp extension. Is this coral known for this or are you getting these results on all your coral?Update. Top down. Fuzz’n the flow!
![]()
Just got two of these in an auction from them. The polyp extension this coral has is off the hook.Although a TSA piece, this started as a healthy chunky frag from @uniquecorals. December![]()
This coral is known for its PE. The acro I do keep seem happy atm but it’s a mixed lot so they vary depending on species.I have to ask.. do you own a cat.. looks like a hairball, all jokes aside that's some sick polyp extension. Is this coral known for this or are you getting these results on all your coral?Update. Top down. Fuzz’n the flow!
![]()
Supposed to be the same species as confetti and pinky the bear. I’m also not sure if it’s the same coral as WWC grizzly Adams, if not they are pretty close.This coral is known for its PE. The acro I do keep seem happy atm but it’s a mixed lot so they vary depending on species.
The confetti to compare before the crash and burn.Supposed to be the same species as confetti and pinky the bear. I’m also not sure if it’s the same coral as WWC grizzly Adams, if not they are pretty close.This coral is known for its PE. The acro I do keep seem happy atm but it’s a mixed lot so they vary depending on species.