TSA'S Back to School LIVE SALE **3000+ Corals**HUGE DISCOUNTS**FREE CORALS and MORE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

kmclellan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is everyone hoping to snatch up today??

finding nemo seagulls GIF
zoa, micromussa, hammer, lobo. We'll see what pops up haha!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
woot woot!!! If its a good price then I will be grabbing it!!! Gotta get a start to my torch garden!

the pink froggy you put up for me last time is doing amazing!!!!!!

Looks nice and happy!

QueenBrookeD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW @TopShelfAquatics I'm surprised yall don't ammend the rules on the first page to better clarify about how many of each ($1, $5, free) corals we can buy during the duration of the sale! It says you can get two of each "per order" and I think that definitely confuses people!
I would probably word it like "During the duration of the entire sale the 7th through the 8th you may only pick up 2 of each of the following $1, $5 and FREE corals. You may also purchase up to 5 of each 'mystery coral' during the duration of the whole sale!"

:) just a thought so we don't all have to re-ask!

lookout888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW @TopShelfAquatics I'm surprised yall don't ammend the rules on the first page to better clarify about how many of each ($1, $5, free) corals we can buy during the duration of the sale! It says you can get two of each "per order" and I think that definitely confuses people!
I would probably word it like "During the duration of the entire sale the 7th through the 8th you may only pick up 2 of each of the following $1, $5 and FREE corals. You may also purchase up to 5 of each 'mystery coral' during the duration of the whole sale!"

and also that the drop deals in the forums don't count towards that :)

Kent1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

if-i-cant-see-it-it-didnt-happen.jpg

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 56 41.8%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 5.2%
Back