TSM Aquatics has earned a customer for life!

arking_mark

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2016
Messages
2,613
Reaction score
1,767
Location
Potomac
Normally, I would not promote a vendor, but I have to say @tsmaquatics are the best. I have made several online purchases from them and have yet to lose a fish. They QT all their livestock and are on the east coast. This alone is worth my business.

However, it's not when things go right when you see the true colors of a vendor.

Long story short, I ordered a Copper-banded Butterfly from them. Instead of having them ship it, I opted to pick it up instead, as they are only about 2hrs from me. A mistake was made in the bagging that the owner immediately took responsibility for. Instead of just giving me a refund, he went above and beyond and pulled his CBB from his show tank as a replacement and drove down to get it to me.

Getting a well-established eating CBB that is a known Aiptasia eater is nigh impossible. The owner Ray made the impossible a reality!

This CBB greets you whenever you come to the tant, eats like a champ, and eliminated my remaining 2 Aiptasia (I have been using Aiptasia X for the last couple of months to treat the occasional one or two that pops up).

TSM went above and beyond...they have earned a customer for life!
 
Last edited:
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new