Tube Worms

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sean minor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I think it'd be cool to have that many but if u don't want them then just remove shouldn't be hard if they are in sand just scoop if u ate careful enough and remove from bottom without breaking them to much they might survive and u can give to someone
 
i have 100s if not 1000s of these little worms. at first i wondered how to get rid of them but have kinda made peace with them now.
 
I would love to know where you can get some to seed the tank? I would love some myself
 
I would love to know where you can get some to seed the tank? I would love some myself

Mine came in as hitchhikers on a big piece of rock that i got from a friend when i started my tank.
 
is there a danger of them collecting inside of pipes ? causing flow issues ?
I have them scattered around my tank on the live rock and I just noticed today that there also in the skimmer section of the sump , and it the skimmer ..
I have maybe a 100 or so around the tank and maybe 50 or so in the sump ..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new