Tubing for 16g biocube and other bits and bobs

Jake_the_reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I just got a 16g biocube for a killer deal, however, the return pump that came with it doesnt have any tubing which means I need to figure out what kind of tubing and what size I need for the return. Also where can I get the stock return pump? The pump that came with it doesnt seem to fit correctly. I may also need the overflow tray that goes in the aio part. Build thread starting soon!

Montiman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The BioCubes use Standard 1/2in inner diameter tubing. You can get the stock pumps at AquariumPart.com. I have never seen the stock tray for sale before. you may be able to get Coralife to send you one.

OP
OP
Jake_the_reefer

Jake_the_reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The BioCubes use Standard 1/2in inner diameter tubing. You can get the stock pumps at AquariumPart.com. I have never seen the stock tray for sale before. you may be able to get Coralife to send you one.
I'm hopeing this pump will work it's the uniclife 320 it fits in the back but it sits between the minimum and max fill line it doesnt fit all the way to the bottom

Montiman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That should be fine it is very common to upgrade the pumps and I like the water level high.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 64 44.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 47.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.3%
Back