Replacement impeller for biocube pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter _cpate3_
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

_cpate3_

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2023
Messages
450
Reaction score
305
Location
Trenton
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a biocube 32 with seahorses coming tomorrow morning. Of course, while getting the tank ready my pump stopped working and I realized the impeller broke the shaft in the middle snapped. It makes a horrible squeaking noise but still works so the seahorses still have a tank, however, I absolutely need a replacement impeller because of the noise. The piece I'm looking for is a corallife S-1000 impeller or one on amazon that I can get quickly and will fit but Ive been unsuccessful in my looking if anyone can help
 
Good luck finding a impeller these days, most don't even bother carrying them in stock anymore. You can order a few generic ones and hope you get lucky or just get a new pump.

P.S. Did you contact coralvue, ya know the people who make the pump?
 
Good luck finding a impeller these days, most don't even bother carrying them in stock anymore. You can order a few generic ones and hope you get lucky or just get a new pump.

P.S. Did you contact coralvue, ya know the people who make the pump?
Nope good idea though!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new