!!Tubs & Copps & Stags N stuff!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How about a super hardy pack of fast growers! Stubby Stags, a smoothie a table and efflo even and more!

This is just a sweet ten pack all around. Everything in this one is ultra captive and as home grow as it gets. I am talking frags of frags of colonies grown from frags of the original wild mother. Some go even deeper. I mean these guys are pretty much bullet proof. The kind of acro you can forget about for a few hours and toss back in the tank to welcome PE instantly! The kind you can practically step on, pick up the rubble and pepper it back in only to have the pieces start to regrow with in days!

Sounds hard to believe but its true. I can personally vouch for both instances but I swear i wasn't stepping on acros on purpose.

Essentially a great beginner pack or ideal for the seasoned softie reefer taking his first plunge in sps!

Here's what you get. 299.00 shipped If your concerned about glue and clean looking plugs please click on the "clipped vs shipped" link in my sig:)
  1. Tubs mystic Blue stag
  2. Medus's Bane
  3. Copps Miyagi Tort dab of glue on the body in pic 2
  4. Copps Hulk milli
  5. The Orange tipped Albro
  6. Atl Pink polyp
  7. Atl Shades of fall
  8. Jareds Raspberry Lemonade
  9. Ora Hawkins
  10. BC Efflo 2.0!

IMG_1397-Edit_zps8cccdfd1.jpg

IMG_1400_zps2854077c.jpg

tonymission

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny write up!
Killer price for some great corals... This should be gone in no time.

larcat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just posting elsewhere today that "If I were to start off on SPS again, I would just send BC a small wad of cash, and let him send me some frags." This pack is somewhat an example of that. $30 *shipped* per frag for some serious, long captive lineage pretty.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great pack man. All look great,but that has to be the nicest ATL shades of fall I have seen. GLWS!

Hey thanks a lot. That thing has been with me so long its like an old friend at this point. I probably have five or six colonies of it scattered throughout my systems. Whenever i get asked about my top 5 sps. shades is alway in there. It just one of those for me.

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shades of fall I got from Adam was absolutely gorgeous, and was the dark horse of my frag pack!

Here it is about 6 weeks in.....hope you don't mind Adam!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
M
Shades of fall I got from Adam was absolutely gorgeous, and was the dark horse of my frag pack!

Here it is about 6 weeks in.....hope you don't mind Adam!

Not at all man I love it when people get involved and post pics! Thanks a lot man. I'll have to sneak you another one;)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was just posting elsewhere today that "If I were to start off on SPS again, I would just send BC a small wad of cash, and let him send me some frags." This pack is somewhat an example of that. $30 *shipped* per frag for some serious, long captive lineage pretty.

you will do sps again and when you do just let me know. Ill send over some testers before you spend anything on frags:)

larcat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks :) I meant if I could redo it I wouldn't have spent the time I did hawking LFS for sps frags ;)

The bbgum and clath are doing great!

you will do sps again and when you do just let me know. Ill send over some testers before you spend anything on frags:)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ha ha yeah that makes more sense. took me a second to realize who you are. between screen namers and real names and emails i sometime get turned around LOL. I had the second though of, did his tank go down or something.......lol it wasn't making sense to me as i was typing it. glad the frag are doing well:)

cubsare1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this gone? I'm tempted, I had to tear down my 300 because of surgeries and now have restarted with a 40br thats been up for 3 months and was looking for some hardy sps to start me off

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.2%
Back